Welcome to the official documentation for Metrixcoin.
New to Metrixcoin? Start here!
- Installation: Install the Metrixcoin wallet
- First Run: Getting online and in sync
- Basic Operation: Basic wallet functionality
We have several wallet options available depending on your needs.
Find information on Metrixcoin products:
- Altitude: The Metrixcoin GUI Wallet
- MetriMask: The Metrixcoin Chrome Wallet
- Core: The Metrixcoin Blockchain
- MyStakingWallet: The Non-Custodial Staking Service
- MyNodePool: The Metrix managed pool service
- Wage Street Gaming: Play Games Earn Metrix
Check out the Troubleshooting FAQ to see if your question has already been answered.
Only the channels listed below are officially maintained and staffed by the metrixcoin team. Currently, we do not moderate any other communities. Please beware of potential scams or frauds on any unofficial communities.
The Metrixcoin Discord server is the primary gathering spot for announcements, user support and other discussion about Metrixcoin.
Metrixcoin core team members will never initiate direct messages to users. If a random user imitating the core team or any of the community members sends you a DM don't hesitate to report it in our official Discord channel.
The Metrixcoin YouTube channel features videos that teach you how to use Metrixcoin products, news, announcements and interviews with members of the Metrixcoin community.
The Github contains a wealth of information and code examples for anyone looking to utilise our products. It also contains all the core blockchain code. Each repository also contains sections for reporting issues with any of the products.
Suggest a New Feature | We need your ideas!
Documentation is being worked on! Some pages may be incomplete or not exist yet.